Exceptional & Professional
FOR YOUR IMAGE FOR YOUR HEALTH
What Makes us Different?
In today's world, it's now more important than ever to maintain a clean and sanitary environment. With the most recent COVID-19 pandemic, there is an urgent need to ensure that consumers can safely operate in their work environment. Here at Service First Cleaning, our 30 years of experience provide the experience needed that makes it possible to work harder than ever to meet the changing landscape of commercial cleaning. To that end, our cleaning services are customized to your business, and we work with your company to establish preferred protocols.
We offer a comprehensive line of cleaning services to meet the needs of company cleaning requirements. Whether you are looking for Janitorial | Floor Care | Post Construction| or Upholstery Cleaning Services, we have the tools and expertise to get the job done right.
Our P.R.E.P.A Core Values
Our Core Beliefs are centered around our P.R.E.P.A cleaning process.
- Proactive - We believe in creating systems designs to reduce complaints and increase client retention
- Resourceful - SFC remains in tune with the industry standards enabling us to provide our clients with up to date resources designed to improve the cleaning of their facility
- Environmentally Conscientious - We believe that it's very important to consider the environment when cleaning. That’s why we have incorporated green cleaning products in our list of supplies that we use to clean our clients' facilities
- Professional - Our team is trained to operate with a level of professionalism above and beyond what is expected in our industry. Our cleaners have designated uniforms they are required to wear while working on the premise
- Accountable - Our frequent onsite inspections ensure that we can maintain consistent quality standards
A Hybrid Company
Our company is small enough to operate with the agility and savviness of a startup, coupled with the ability and experience to implement standardized processes that are customized to your facility’s needs.