Sanitation and DisinfectinG
WHAT IS ELECTROSTATIC DISINFECTING AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
Electrostatic disinfecting is a way of quickly and evenly coating all surfaces with a disinfecting solution. This is done by using an electrostatic applicator that gives a negative charge to the disinfecting solution as it exits the nozzle. The negatively charged molecules repel each other causing them to quickly coat all surfaces and objects in the room with a safe disinfecting solution. Germs, viruses, and bacteria rapidly spread into hard-to-reach surfaces faster than we can clean them away. They hide in many areas that we cannot access with current cleaning processes and equipment.
- Covers hard to reach areas such as nooks and crannies, office chairs, underneath tables, wheelchairs, beds, vending machines, copiers and printers, walkers, medical equipment, keyboards, phones, desks and many other surfaces that are potentially covered in pathogenic bacteria
- Protects your employees, and the public from community-based pathogens.
- Creates a healthier and safer environment
- Reduction of absenteeism
- Reduces cross contamination
- Non-corrosive to treated surfaces and objects
- No-Rinse required The disinfectant that we use is approved by the EPA for use against SARS-Cov-2. The coronavirus that causes the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). is an EPA-registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold and mildew killer, and odor eliminator.